You have a few options when it comes to linking services to your website or social media page:
- Use a link to a specific service. Use this option if you want to take clients to your calendar for a specific service/package.
- Create custom Public Bookings Page(s) to group different services together and allow your clients to book sessions for any of your displayed services.
- Embed your website widget HTML code onto a page so clients can request session sessions directly on your website.
Use this option to create you a button (e.g. "Book Now") on your website, sales page or even to share a booking link right from your Newsletter or Social Media. This link will redirect clients to your calendar specifically for this service/package:
- Go to My Practice > My Services from the navigation bar.
- Open the More Options menu by clicking the 3 dots next to a service or package.
- Click the Share Link button from the menu displayed
Copy the URL and share.
Gain more control over the order and visibility of your services by creating custom Public Bookings Pages. Customize which services, packages an, programs you'd like to display.
Head over to Logo & Branding > Website Links & Widgets > Public Bookings Pages to create any combination of services and package that you’d like.
To create a new Public Bookings Page click on Add Page.
Name your custom Public Bookings Page and checkmark the services you’d like to have displayed on that page.
You can re-order your services and packages once you’ve selected them from the Services and Packages drop down menu. Customized Bookings Pages even allow you to display entries which you have otherwise set to private. This gives you the added ability to allow certain clients to book these services.
If you’d like this custom Bookings Page to be the default bookings page displayed in your Client Portal, check the box Use this page as my default Bookings Page. Save.
Once you’ve saved your Bookings Page details, you’ll see your new Bookings Page listed below your default link. If you chose to set a custom Bookings Page as your default, you’ll see a Default icon next to your custom page.
Click Get link to copy and share the unique URL link for a particular Bookings Page (e.g. "Work With Me" or "My Services" tab).
If you'd like to keep your clients on your website, you can also embed the bookings widget HTML code.
- Click on the Settings icon in your navigation bar
- Select Share My Link. This will take you to the Website Widgets and Links Page.
- Choose the Booking Page you'd like to model your widget after.
- Copy the HTML under the Embedded Booking Widget section and embed it on your website.
You can customize the theme color for the buttons and headings in the widget by entering a color (as a HEX code) into the Theme color field. Advanced users can also change the width and height of the widget by adjusting the inline CSS properties included in the embed code.