You have a couple options when it comes to allowing clients to book sessions from your personal website or social media page:
- Use the link to your Public Bookings Page which allows your clients to book sessions for any of your available services.
- Use a link to a specific service on your Bookings Page. Use this option if you want to take clients directly to the screen on your Bookings Page where they can request a time for an individual session.
- Embed your website widget HTML code onto a page so clients can request session sessions directly on your website.
You can find this link by clicking on the Settings icon in your navigation bar, then selecting Share My Link. This will take you to the Website Widgets and Links Page. Copy the link under the Public Bookings Page Link section:
Use this option if you've already set up a page on your website for your service/package. In this scenario, you can create a button or link on your web page (e.g. "Book Now") which will then redirect your clients to a Practice Better Bookings Page specifically for the service/package:
- Go to My Practice > My Services from the navigation bar.
- Open the More Options menu by clicking the 3 dots next to a service or package.
- Click the Share Link button from the menu displayed
Copy the URL provided in the popup:
If you'd like to keep your clients on your website, you can also embed the bookings widget HTML code.
- Click on the Settings icon in your navigation bar
- Select Share My Link. This will take you to the Website Widgets and Links Page.
- Copy the HTML under the Embedded Booking Widget section:
You can specify a theme color for the buttons and headings in the widget by entering a color (as a HEX code) into the Theme color field. Advanced users can also change the width and height of the widget by adjusting the inline CSS properties included in the embed code.
Create multiple custom Public Bookings Pages for more control over the order and visibility of your services and services.
Head over to Logo & Branding > Website Links & Widgets > Public Bookings Pages to create any combination of services and package that you’d like.
To create a new Public Bookings Page click on Add Page.
Name your custom Public Bookings Page and checkmark the services you’d like to have displayed on that page.
You can re-order your services and packages once you’ve selected them from the Services and Packages drop down menu. Customized Bookings Pages even allow you to display entries which are private by default. This gives you the added ability to allow certain clients to book these services.
If you’d like this custom Bookings Page to be the default bookings page displayed in your client portal, check the box Use this page as my default Bookings Page. Save.
Once you’ve saved your Bookings Page details, you’ll see your new Bookings Page listed below your default link. If you chose to set a custom Bookings Page as your default, you’ll see a Default icon next to your custom page.
You can create as many custom bookings pages as you'd like. Click Get link to copy and share the unique url link for a particular Bookings Page.