Here's a summary of our Labour Day long-weekend update.
Send booking reminders to your clients.
Want to nudge your clients into booking their next follow up? Use our new booking reminders feature to remind clients to setup their next session. Include a personalized message and a suggested date for your client to book.
To start sending booking reminders, go to your My Services page, click on the More Options menu (3 vertical dots) next to a service. Selecting Invite to Book will take you to a page where you can enter a personalized message, which is sent via email and Instant Alerts to your client. Get started!
- Tapping on a client reminder in your calendar now takes you to your client's Tasks & Goals list instead of your personal list
- Fix to ignore Google Calendar "available" slots when determining availability and potential conflicts
- Better support when using Form Builder on devices with smaller form factors
- Improved sorting of Tasks & Goals so you see tasks with imminent due dates first, followed by future tasks and tasks with no set timeline
- Minor UI refresh for list item badges