Here's a summary of our latest updates.
- Multiple Location Support
We've added support for multiple office locations! You now have the flexibility to accept bookings at different locations, and even allow your clients to suggest locations when booking in-person sessions. Get started
- Availability Refresh
We've added more options to customize your availability. Now you can restrict availability slots to specific service delivery methods (e.g. in-person and by phone) and locations. We've also added more recurrence options, including daily and monthly recurrences, and end date support.
Finally, we've refreshed the availability calendar to make it easier to view and manage availability slots. Get started
- Added option to include buffer times when syncing sessions to Google Calendar
- Added double-click to go to My Clients and My Calendar from the navigation bar
- Added client name to associated reminders in My Calendar
- Added ability to book sessions for all service methods
- Increased text limit of cancellation messages to 500 characters
- Added booking updates to session details view
- UI/UX updates
- Fixed issue with post-session buffer time calculation
- Fixed issue with My Calendar "View calendar in" timezone