Assuming you've set up a recurring availability slot, you can adjust your availability for a specific day in two steps:
- Delete the single instance of your availability for that day
- Add non-recurring slots if you are still available for specific periods of the day
To delete a single instance of an availability slot:
- Go to the day on your availability calendar and select the slot. A popup will open allowing you to edit the availability slot.
- Click the Delete button at the bottom left corner of the popup
- If this is a recurring slot, you'll be prompted to either delete the entire series or a single instance. Select Delete instance
If you will still have time on that day to accept appointments, simply create one or more non-recurring availability slots for that day by clicking or click and drag your cursor on a time range for that day.
Ensure you do not select the This time slot recurs checkbox in the Edit availability popup.