Clients can be enrolled in your program in one of 3 ways:
- Manually adding clients from the Manage Program screen
- By registering for your program via your Bookings Page
- Purchasing a package with a program (clients are automatically enrolled once package is confirmed)
Manually adding clients
- Navigate to your program overview page by going to My Practice > My Programs > [Select Program] > Manage
- Click the Register Clients button in the left navigation menu:
- On the Register Clients page, select all clients you’d like to enroll. Clients who are currently enrolled will already be selected
- Optionally, you can add new clients to Practice Better by clicking the Add Client button in the bottom right corner:
- Click Register in the top-right corner
Tracking Client Progress
- Scroll down to Enrollments
- Click the View progress button beside the client’s name
Enrolled clients will still have access to your program materials after the program has ended. You can unregister a client from your program by going to your Program overview page, then navigating to the Enrollments section.
Click the More Options button (3 dots) next to your client's name, then select Unregister from the options provided.