Our custom Email Templates give you control of the content delivered to your clients via email notifications. Email customization is currently available in our Pro and Plus plans for:
- Client Invitation to Join Practice Better
- Client Account Activated + Get Started
- New Forms to Complete
- Pending Forms to Complete
- Package Confirmation
- Session Confirmation & Reminders
- New Secure Chat Messages
- New and Shared Journals
- New and Updated Tasks
- New Protocols
To set up your custom emails, go to Settings & Preferences > Notification Preferences > Client Notifications.
Setting up your email templates
- Check the checkbox next to the email template you’d like to customize.
- Edit Email Subject
- Edit Title
- Edit email body by typing directly into the message box
- Use the text editor controls at the bottom of the message box to format the content
- Click Done.
- Repeat for next email template you’d like to customize.
Adding placeholder text
Each template comes with a set of placeholders which you can include in your email subject, title, and content body. Whenever emails are sent, these placeholders are replaced with real content, such as your client's name, your name, or contextual information like a program/course description if you're working with a Program registration template.
To add placeholder text, click on the placeholder button at the bottom left corner of the text editor:
If you're editing the email subject and title, click the placeholder icon to the right of the textbox to display a list of available placeholders: