Here's a summary of our recent updates.
- More Export Options. We've now added the ability to export messages and journal entries (text-entries only) for individual clients.
You can also export your client contact information (first name, last name, email, etc) as a spreadsheet to keep for your records or to import into your campaign management tool.
Head over to My Clients, then click the Fast Action Button to start using the next export features:
- Stay signed-in longer. If you're signing in to Practice Better from your home or workplace, you can now use the Stay signed in option on the login screen to keep using Practice Better for extended periods. With this option checked, you will no longer be signed out after a period of inactivity. This option should not be used in public spaces where your computer is at risk of theft.
- Updated layout of food recommendations in protocol PDFs (now sorted by Include/Reduce/Exclude)
- Added button on Chat screen to navigate to a client's profile
- UI/UX updates
- Fixed missing file name extensions when importing from Google Drive
- Fixed issue printing pdf forms in Google Chrome