Here's a summary of our recent updates.
- Session Email Templates. We've now added the ability to customize your booking confirmation and reminder emails. You can create default templates for all services and also customize them for specific services.
Head over to Settings > Notification Preferences > Email Templates to set up default templates for all of your services. To customize confirmation and reminder templates for specific services, head over to My Practice > My Services > Edit Service > Notification Options:
- Added booking restrictions support to Auto-confirm client automation. You can now auto-confirm clients who book specific services and packages or register for specific programs.
- Added option to change the start day and visible time of the calendar in week-view
- Added option to re-order program modules
- Added option to change naming style when folders are created for new clients (e.g. Smith, M. Docs, Smith, Mary Docs, or Mary Smith Docs)
- Added button on Chat screen to export message history
- UI/UX updates
- Fixed PDF formatting issues for forms with checkboxes and grid/table questions