Here's a summary of our recent updates.
- More automations! We've added new automations to auto-confirm packages and send forms after new packages are confirmed. Learn more
- Personal Events
Add personal events to block off time in your calendar. Clients will not be able to request sessions during this time. Learn more
- Next Steps
Improve your productivity when booking new sessions and packages for clients. We'll display a list of common tasks you can do after completing these actions.
- Rich text bio and service descriptions
Add rich text descriptions, bullet points and links to your profile biography, service and package descriptions.
- Added support for rolling availability times
- Added option to store credit card information for one-off invoices
- Added option to create invoices from programs
- Added column in export for payment source (e.g. Stripe, Square, Cash, etc)
- Added option to change default date format in date picker (American + British format support)
- Added option to make reason for booking mandatory
- Added additional event colors in calendar (Snow, Dark Slate)
- Added client email address to session requests
- PCI-compliance enhancements for Stripe credit card payments
- Security update to TLS 1.2 encryption
- UI/UX updates
- Fixed missing form signature in Firefox
- Fixed incorrect sorting of client names (case insensitive)
- Removed unshared session notes and protocol attachments from Shared Documents section