Here's a summary of our recent updates.
- Duplicate programs from Fixed-date to Fixed-date, Fixed-date to Evergreen and vice versa. Modules are created in draft mode so you can tweak the content before publishing and enrolling clients.
- Save modules as Drafts until you're ready to publish and share them with program participants. Draft modules are not visible to registered clients and are not scheduled to be triggered until published.
Incorporate placeholders to give your modules a personalized touch. You can include your client's first and last name in your module text content editor. When previewing your modules, you'll see your name wherever placeholders have been added.
Delete triggered forms and tasks when deleting enrolled users, modules and entire programs from your account.
Allow clients to reply to automated emails
Your clients may occasionally reply to automated emails we send about upcoming sessions, pending forms and new resources you've shared from Practice Better.
You can set up a "Reply-To" address for automated emails to ensure you don't miss any communication from your client. Learn more
Get an overview of today's schedule by clicking on the My Schedule menu in the navigation bar. You'll be able to tell you have events scheduled when you see the green dot to the right of the button:
- Calendar Event Name customizations
Customize how events are displayed in your Practice Better and Google Calendars. This setting applies to sessions and booking requests.
- Client Search enhancements
Added a Quick Actions button to client search results to take you directly into main areas of your client's file
- Added Next Steps to book a session and set up availability when adding new services
- Added Next Steps for clients when adding entries to the Food + Mood Journal
- Added support for accepting Discover cards via Stripe
- Added "Enrolled Programs" to your client's Bookings & Packages page
- Added ability to create an invoice for a program from your client's Invoices & Payments page
- View invoice payment history on the Invoice Details screen
- Added the ability to disable notifications when updating shared session notes
- Better "Related Topics" results when clicking on the Help button in the navigation menu
- Added an All Settings & Preferences page to easily customize your preferences
- Added search capabilities when selecting multiple clients throughout the platform
- Added ability to notify participants when waiting for video chat sessions to start
- Improved experience when copying and sharing links to your services and Bookings Page
- Visual refresh and animations to many areas of the platform
- Improved deep links from Instant Alerts to take you directly to details pages and action items (e.g. an upcoming appointment alert will take you directly to the session details page instead of your main Bookings page)
- UI/UX updates
- Start day in the mini calendar reflects the start day setting for the main calendar
- Reset password instructions now redirect clients to your personalized URL (Plus Plan)
- Now able to dismiss the connectivity settings pop-up when joining video sessions on mobile devices
- Fix for broken bookmarks when adding Practice Better to your iPhone/iPad home screen
Article is closed for comments.