Getting Started: Setup Checklist
- My Profile. Add a bio, contact info and accreditations.
- 3rd Party Integration. Link your Stripe/Square to collect payments, Google Calendar to help manage your schedule, and more!
- My Services. Create services and packages so that clients can book with you online. https://help.practicebetter.io/hc/en-us/articles/115002329552-Working-with-Packages
- My Availability. Manage your schedule and set when clients can book with you. https://help.practicebetter.io/hc/en-us/articles/231968947-Managing-your-availability
- Client Forms & Waivers. Create your forms in Practice Better for clients to complete and sign online. (We have a few templates available that you can modify for your own needs).
- Automations. Schedule your forms to be delivered automatically after you confirm a booking so you don’t have to send forms manually. https://help.practicebetter.io/hc/en-us/articles/360004451752-Send-forms-after-a-booking-is-confirmed
- Add a test client. Add a test client to Practice Better (yourself and/or a family member or friend) to better understand your workflow and client experience.
Working with a test client
Add yourself as a test client using a secondary email address to see both Practitioner and Client experiences.
- Add yourself as a client
- Activate your client account
- Request a session as a client
- Confirm session request as the practitioner
- Complete forms/waivers as a client
- View completed form as the practitioner by going to the test client's file > Forms & Waivers.
As mentioned, you can use as much or as little as you want to begin and continue to build on as you get more familiar.