Getting Started: Setup Checklist
- Set up your Profile. Add a bio, contact info and office locations.
- 3rd Party Integration. Link your Stripe/Square account to accept payments; link your Google Calendar sync sessions and avoid double-booking.
Integrating your Google Calendar
- Set up your Services & Packages. Create services and packages so that clients can book with you online.
Working with Services
Working with Packages
- Set up your Availability. Manage your schedule and set when clients can book with you.
Managing your Availability
Share your Calendar with Clients
- Create Forms & Waivers. Create your forms in Practice Better for clients to complete and sign online. (We have a few templates available that you can modify for your own needs).
Creating Forms & Waivers
- Set up Automations. Schedule your forms to be delivered automatically after you confirm a booking so you don’t have to send forms manually.
Send Forms after a Booking is Confirmed
- Add a Test Client. Add a test client to Practice Better (yourself and/or a family member or friend) to better understand your workflow and client experience.
Setting up a Test Client
Working with a Test Client
Add yourself as a test client using a secondary email address to see both Practitioner and Client experiences. Here are a couple of things you can do once you've set up your test client:
- Request a session as a client
- Confirm a session request as the practitioner
- Complete forms/waivers
- Log journal entries
You can use as much or as little as you want to begin and continue to build on as you get more familiar with your portal.