Getting Started: Setup Checklist
- Set up your Profile. Add a bio, contact info and office locations.
- 3rd Party Integration. Link your Stripe/Square account to accept payments; link your Google Calendar sync sessions and avoid double-booking.
Integrating your Google Calendar
- Set up your Services & Packages. Create services and packages so that clients can book with you online.
Working with Services
Working with Packages
- Set up your Availability. Manage your schedule and set when clients can book with you.
Managing your Availability
Share your Calendar with Clients
- Create Forms & Waivers. Create your forms in Practice Better for clients to complete and sign online. (We have a few templates available that you can modify for your own needs).
Creating Forms & Waivers
- Set up Automations. Schedule your forms to be delivered automatically after you confirm a booking so you don’t have to send forms manually.
Send Forms after a Booking is Confirmed
- Add a Test Client. Add a test client to Practice Better (yourself and/or a family member or friend) to better understand your workflow and client experience.
Setting up a Test Client
Working with a Test Client
Add yourself as a test client using a secondary email address to see both Practitioner and Client experiences. Here are a couple of things you can do once you've set up your test client:
- Request a session as a client
- Confirm a session request as the practitioner
- Complete forms/waivers
- Log journal entries
You can use as much or as little as you want to begin and continue to build on as you get more familiar with your portal.
Please visit our YouTube channel using the link below for more tutorial videos and webinars.