- The first phases of our Forms/Session Notes refresh is now available. Here are all the updates now available in your portal:
- Embed forms in your Bookings Page. You can now embed forms in your Bookings Page for clients to complete before requesting sessions, packages, and programs.
- Embed forms on your website. Use the new Form Widget to embed a form on your website for clients to complete.
- Public Form Link. Allow new and existing clients to complete forms by sharing a link to your public form page.
- Added multi-page support for forms and waivers. You can now split longer forms using page breaks and section titles.
- Added new form components, including tables, multi-column multiple choice grids, emergency contacts, and health providers. Personal Information questions can now be marked as required for clients to complete.
- Auto-calculate totals for grid questions. Totals and averages can now be calculated for grid questions.
- Added support for multiple signatures. Include up to 3 signatures in your forms and waivers.
- Added support for auto-signing forms. You can now set up a signature which we'll use to sign forms before sending to your clients to complete.
- More signature options. Added support for signing by typing or uploading an existing signature image.
- Rules and Conditional Flows. Added support for showing/hiding questions based on answers provided for Yes/No, Multiple Choice, Checkboxes and Gender questions.
- Performance improvements. Better performance and less lag when editing/viewing longer forms. Forms are now saved without reloading the page.
- Form Notes improvements. You can now add general notes to your forms and notes for unanswered questions. Pin notes for easy reference.
- Pending Form Reminders. Pending form reminders associated with upcoming appointments are now included in session reminder emails.
- Resend for edits. You can now resend completed forms to your clients to make adjustments and resubmit.
- Placeholders. Include client name placeholders to personalize forms/waivers sent to clients.
- When creating new events from your calendar, we'll auto-fill the start date with the date selected in mini calendar to the left.
- Better support for UK addresses. We now display the Locality and Town when entering UK addresses.
- Secondary contacts for primary family records will now receive email notifications for child/sub-records.
- Improved PDF formatting support for session notes, protocols, forms and waivers
- UI/UX updates
- Fixed issue viewing PDFs for session notes
- Client name and date completed are now included in form PDFs
- Forms delivered via automations are now created and delivered in order as defined in your Client Forms & Waivers section.
Article is closed for comments.