- We've made some major updates to your Invoices & Payments page! Easily track your revenue and pending payments on your Invoices page. You can also filter invoices by payment status, date, and product. Get started
- Automate Journal Access. You can now provide clients with access to the Food + Mood and Lifestyle Journals when they are added to the system, or when they book a service or package. Learn more
- Added option to set up defaults for journals created for new clients from the Portal Preferences page. Learn more
- Added auto-complete support when creating invoice line items. The auto-complete list allows you to choose from services, packages, programs, and supplements.
- Added option to save prices for custom created supplements. These supplements can now be included when creating invoices:
- Added option to link a session to an active package when booking a session from the Calendar page and other areas of the Practitioner Portal.
- Added %DATE% placeholder when creating Form consent text blocks. Learn more
- Added text snippet support when creating Invite to Book reminders for sessions and packages
- UI/UX improvements
- Fixed issue updating client email addresses when importing data from forms. The email address will be replaced as long as it is not associated with another client.
Article is closed for comments.