- Set up Multiple Session Reminders! You can now set up to 3 reminders for upcoming appointments. The delivery method (email or text) can be customized for each reminder. You can also set up different reminders on a service-by-service basis. Learn more
- Preview session details directly from the My Calendar page by clicking on an event:
For sessions, this popup will include client information and associated notes, forms, invoices and package information.
- Invites to book sessions can now be sent via text (SMS) on Pro and Plus plans.
- Send invites to book sessions associated with active packages. Learn more
- Added option to include a duration when setting up tasks and reminders
- Added option to show/hide client tasks on the My Calendar page:
- Added option to adjust calendar display options on mobile:
- Added option to set the default Web portal calendar view (Agenda, Day, Week, Month). The mobile calendar always defaults to the Agenda view.
- Added option to set a custom duration when restricting clients from booking sessions in advance:
- Added support for Kenyan Shilling
- UI/UX improvements
- The behavior of the package expiration date now restricts clients from booking sessions where the session date is after the expiration date. Previously sessions could be booked at any time in the future so long as they were requested before the expiration date.
- Fixed issue where Practice Better Telehealth was not preselected when booking new telehealth sessions.
Article is closed for comments.