Release Notes - 10/15/2019
- Added support for snippets when creating message broadcasts
- CMS-1500 Form Enhancements
- The client's insurance policy now auto-populates the payer information section when creating new CMS-1500 forms.
- Payer ID field is now included in Office Ally batch exports
- Added support for Trinidad and Tobago Dollar
- Added "Non-binary" gender and "Partnered" relationship status options
- Added "Save Changes" popup when creating notes and protocols. The display interval can be adjusted from the Settings > Portal Preferences page.
- Added option to customize the batch appointment email message using the "Multiple Sessions Booked" template. Learn more
- UI/UX improvements