- [Teams] An "Assign Permission Tags" permission is now available for both administrative and practitioner roles.
When this permission is enabled, any team member assigned to the role will have:
- The ability to view all clients in your account. You cannot restrict access to a subset of clients for any team member with this permission.
- The ability to control access to clients for team members who have permission tag-based roles.
- Added a dedicated Modifier field when creating new CPT procedure codes. Learn more
- UI/UX improvements
- [Teams] Fixed issue where team members could not preview documents from a client's recent activity stream.
- [Teams] Tasks can now be toggled on/off when viewing the 1-day and 3-day team calendar views.
- Removed link to sign in from package confirmation emails for clients who have not been invited to access the Client Portal.