- [Teams] Team owners can now opt-into notifications sent when clients book sessions and complete forms for other team members. Learn more
- [Teams] Team members can now view messages and attachments from other team members' private chats. The team owner must enable the My Practice > Chat Messaging > View Messages permission to make this functionality available. This feature is currently limited to:
- Viewing chat transcripts in client record exports
- Viewing chat attachments uploaded by clients (via the client's Documents folder)
- Group chats can now be locked (and unlocked) to prevent clients from posting new messages. This may be useful, for example, if you want clients to refer to messages posted in a support group which has now ended. Learn more
- A payment source summary is now included in the Payment History Report spreadsheet export. This includes totals for each available payment method (e.g. cash, credit, bank transfer, etc).
- UI/UX improvements
- Team members now receive notifications when client reply to comments in their journals.
- The session note "Summary" field is now included in client record exports
Article is closed for comments.