Release Notes - 5/29/2021
- Added option to disable auto-opening of the most recent chat when visiting the Messages page. This setting can be disabled from your Telehealth & Messaging settings page:
- Added option to enable/disable access to journals for multiple clients at once. This action toggles the visibility of existing journals and does not create/delete net-new journals. Learn more
- The Delete Client popup now includes recently created exports that can be downloaded before removing the client from the system:
- Added option to sign notes on behalf of a team member using their signature on file:
- Added option to export chat messages from previously completed telehealth sessions:
- Grammarly is now supported when using rich text editors
- Minor bug fixes and UI/UX improvements
- Fixed issue where a signature element with an empty "Signer" field could not be removed after being added to a form.
- Fixed issue where the "new notifications" badge was not removed after viewing notifications in the "All" tab.
- Chats with new messages now bubble up to the top of the Active Chats tab