Set up grand totals and averages ("aggregates") based on numeric questions in your forms. You will need at least one Grid, Numeric or Scale question in your form to set up a total/average.
1) Select a form from your My Practice > Forms & Waivers page.
2) Click on the Totals & Averages tab, then click Add aggregate from the middle of the screen or select Add grand total or average from the Fast Action Button in the bottom-right corner.
3) Add a label and an optional description for your aggregate. The Description field is not displayed to clients, but will be used if you import the aggregate value into your client's file (e.g. to the Medical History section or directly into a session note):
4) Choose whether to make the aggregate visible to clients when they are completing your form.
5) Choose a calculation type for your aggregate. Possible choices are Sum, Average (ignore zeros), Average (include zeros), Minimum, and Maximum.
6) Select the questions you'd like to include in your aggregate calculation. Click the Settings button in the bottom-left corner to select/deselect all questions:
7) Click Save to save your aggregate.
Adjusting Question Weights
By default, each question has a weight of 1. You can adjust the weight of specific questions if your aggregate must support advanced calculations. Select Edit weights from the Settings button in the bottom-left corner.
Each question weight can be a non-zero numeric value. You can use weights in cases where specific questions hold more value than others in your calculation or you need to subtract the score for a set of questions from another set (i.e. questions in Set A will have a weight of 1 whereas questions in Set B will have a weight of -1).
Viewing Aggregates on a Form
Aggregates will be displayed at the bottom of your client's form or on the last page if you've split your form into multiple pages:
Importing Aggregates into the Client File using a Form Mapping
Form Mappings allow you to import your clients' form answers into their Client File. You can also import aggregates by selecting them from the Source field of the Mapping popup:
Aggregates can also be imported directly into session notes if needed.