If you've built a form using our Form Builder, you can easily share it with your colleagues so they can incorporate it into their own workflows. When a colleague accesses the shared form, we'll create a snapshot of it at that point in time and save it to their records. Modifications made to their copy will not be reflected in your version.
Your colleagues will not be able to re-share the form with other practitioners. Forms created from our pre-built templates cannot be shared with others.
For instructions on sharing forms with team members in the Team Plan, click here.
Sharing a Form
1) Go to your My Practice > Forms & Waivers section
2) Click the More Options button (3 dots) next to the form and select Manage sharing from the options provided:
3) Click the Share Access Code tab
4) Accept the guidelines presented and enable the Share access code toggle:
5) An access code will be generated for your form which you can then share with your colleagues. Copy the access code and instructions at the bottom of the popup:
You can identify currently shared forms by looking for the Shared tag beside the last modified date:
Unsharing a Form
You can unshare a form at any time by clicking the More Options button (3 dots) next to the form and select Manage sharing from the options provided. Disable the Share access code toggle on the Share Access Code tab.
Accessing a Shared Form
To access a form shared by a colleague, go to your My Practice > Forms & Waivers section, then click the Fast Action button in the bottom-right corner. Select Create from template:
From the popup, click the Unlock templates button in the bottom-left corner:
Enter the access code you received from your colleague, then click Submit:
The shared form will be displayed at the top of the list:
Select the form to edit and save it to your account.