This article provides instructions on how to set up recurring tasks on ongoing daily, weekly, or monthly schedules. Recurring tasks can be set up for yourself, your clients or team members.
Setting up a Recurring Schedule
1) Create a new task either from your Tasks & Reminders page.
2) In the task popup, enter your task details and click the Recurrence Options tab:
3) Enable the This task recurs option.
4) Adjust the recurrence frequency, start date. You can preview the next upcoming dispatch times by clicking the Upcoming tasks button in the bottom-left corner of the popup:
5) Configure optional due dates and reminders when new tasks are created. You can also enable notifications to be sent when each new task is created.
6) Click Save to create the task and set up the recurring schedule.
You can identify recurring tasks by looking for the following icon and creation date under the task name:
Adjusting Recurrence Schedules
You can edit, pause or delete scheduled recurring tasks by clicking on the Recurrence Settings tab in your (or your client's) Tasks & Reminders section:
Click Edit to adjust the recurring schedule:
The schedule can be paused by selecting Pause from the More Options menu (3 dots). You can resume the schedule at any time by selecting Enable from the same menu. The system will resume the schedule and create a new task at the next upcoming dispatch date.