Practice Better allows you to integrate with your Google Calendar. If you're using an iPhone or iPad, here are a few easy steps to import a read-only version of your Apple Calendar into Google Calendar.
Step 1: Getting a link to my Apple Calendar
To get your events into Google Calendar you'll first need to get a link (URL) of your Apple Calendar. You can do this either on your iPhone/iPad or via icloud.com.
Option 1: Getting my Calendar Url using an iPhone/iPad
1. Open the Calendar app on your iPhone/iPad
2. Tap the Calendars button at the bottom of the screen
3. Under the ICLOUD section, tap the Info button to the right of the calendar you'd like to make available in Google Calendar.
4. Scroll down and enable Public Calendar, then tap the "Share Link..." button. You'll need this link to import the calendar into Google. We recommend emailing the link to yourself so it's available to you on your computer for Step 2
You can repeat these steps if you need to add additional calendars later.
Option 2: Getting my Calendar Url from icloud.com
1. On your desktop/laptop, open a browser and navigate to www.icloud.com
2. Click on the Calendar icon
3. To the left of your screen you'll see a list of your calendars. Click on the Share button next to the calendar you'd like to export.
4. In the Calendar Sharing popup, check the Public Calendar option. You'll see a link appear below. You may need to triple-click this link to ensure you've selected the entire url. It should look like this:
Copy this link for the next step.
Step 2: Adding your Apple Calendar to Google Calendar
1. On your desktop/laptop, open a browser and navigate to www.google.com/calendar
2. Find the Other Calendars section to the left of the screen. Tap on the down arrow to bring up additional options. Click on the Add by URL option
3. Enter the URL you copied from either your Calendar app or icloud.com and click Add Calendar. Your Apple Calendar events will appear momentarily
Update the name of your imported Apple calendar
By default, the name of your new calendar will be the URL you copied from the Calendar App or icloud.com. You can easily change this to something more descriptive:
1. Select the down arrow next to your imported calendar. Click the Calendar settings option
2. Update the name of your calendar in the Calendar name field. Hit Save to return to the previous screen.
3. Once you've linked your Google Calendar to Practice Better, you'll now be able to select your Apple Calendars. We'll display these events in My Calendar and identify any potential conflicts when booking sessions.
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to your Apple Calendar to show in your Google Calendar. Learn more about how Google syncs external calendars.
Step 3: Showing your Google & Practice Better events in your Apple Calendar
You'll likely want to see your Practice Better sessions and reminders appear on your Apple device. To do this, follow the steps outlined here to sync your Google and Practice Better events back to your Apple Calendar.