Practice Better does not have a direct integration with Apple Calendar. However, you can link your Apple Calendar to Practice Better via our Google Calendar integration.
Please note: Google Calendar does not sync in real-time with Apple Calendar, and you may notice a delay in seeing your events in Google Calendar (and Practice Better). We are unable to assist with troubleshooting sync issues between your Apple and Google calendars.
If you're using an iPhone or iPad, use the following steps to link your Apple Calendar to Google Calendar.
- Step 1: Getting a link to my Apple Calendar
- Step 2: Adding your Apple Calendar to Google Calendar
- Step 3: Syncing Google Calendar (Practice Better sessions) back to your Apple Calendar
Step 1: Getting a link to my Apple Calendar
To get your events into Google Calendar you'll first need to get a link (URL) of your Apple Calendar. You can do this either on your iPhone/iPad or via icloud.com.
Option 1: Getting my Calendar Url using an iPhone/iPad
1. Open the Calendar app on your iPhone/iPad
2. Tap the Calendars button at the bottom of the screen
3. Under the ICLOUD section, tap the Info button to the right of the calendar you'd like to make available in Google Calendar.
4. Scroll down and enable Public Calendar, then tap the "Share Link..." button. You'll need this link to import the calendar into Google. We recommend emailing the link to yourself so it's available to you on your computer for Step 2
You can repeat these steps if you need to add additional calendars later.
Option 2: Getting my Calendar Url from icloud.com
1. On your desktop/laptop, open a browser and navigate to www.icloud.com
2. Click on the Calendar icon
3. To the left of your screen you'll see a list of your calendars. Click on the Share button next to the calendar you'd like to export.
4. In the Calendar Sharing popup, check the Public Calendar option. You'll see a link appear below. You may need to triple-click this link to ensure you've selected the entire url. It should look like this:
Copy this link for the next step.
Step 2: Adding your Apple Calendar to Google Calendar
1. On your desktop/laptop, open a browser and navigate to www.google.com/calendar
2. Find the "Add a friend's calendar" section to the left of the screen. Tap on the plus icon to bring up additional options:
Select From URL from the options provided:
3. Enter the URL you copied from either your Calendar app or icloud.com and click Add Calendar. Your Apple Calendar events will appear momentarily.
You can modify the name of your imported calendar by clicking the 3 dots beside the calendar under the Other calendars section, then click Settings from the options provided:
4. Once you've linked your Google Calendar to Practice Better, you'll now be able to integrate your Apple Calendar(s). We'll display these events in My Calendar and identify any potential conflicts when booking sessions.
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to your Apple Calendar to show in your Google Calendar. Learn more about how Google syncs external calendars.
Step 3: Syncing Google Calendar back to your Apple Calendar
To sync your Google Calendar back to your Apple Calendar, follow the steps outlined below to :
Article is closed for comments.