You can set up availability to have greater control over when clients can request sessions. Availability can set up for one-off days or on a recurring basis.
- Adding Availability for One-on-One Services
- Adding Availability for Group Services
- Setting up Recurring Availability
- Customizing the Description and Colour of your Availability
- Removing Availability
Either press and drag an area on the calendar to define a time range or click the Fast Action Button in the bottom-right corner to set up a new availability period.
- To set up your availability go to My Schedule > My Availability
- Select a time slot on a day you’re available to see clients, click the starting available time and drag your cursor.
Set the start and end time for your availability slot. Use the Time zone field to set up availability in another time zone if you'll be traveling during a specific period or if you're setting up availability as an assistant from another time zone. By default, the time zone will be set to the time zone you set up for your account.
Decide if this availability recurs. If so, does it recur daily, weekly or monthly and until when? Click the This time slot recurs checkbox to enable recurring/ongoing availability. You can set an optional end date by entering a date in the Ends field:
- Tailor your availability to offer select services within this time slot. Click the toggle to the right of the service name to allow sessions to be requested for the service.
For example, between 1 pm and 5 pm on Mondays + Wednesdays, you only offer discovery calls and initial consultations.
You can further restrict how sessions will be conducted during this slot by setting up service-method and location restrictions. For example, on Tuesdays, your Initial Consultation sessions are only available in-person at your primary location.
Setting up recurring regular business hours
Let's say you want to set up availability on Mondays-Fridays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on an ongoing basis.
1) Create an availability slot on Monday from 9 AM -5 PM
2) Enable the This time slot recurs checkbox and set the recurrence option to "Repeats - Weekly" and "Repeat every - 1 week".
3) Select the days you'd like your availability to repeat from the Repeats on field:
Customizing the Description and Colour of your Availability
You can set a custom description and colour for your availability:
The description and colour will display in My Availability and My Schedule > My Calendar, allowing you to easily differentiate between your availability slots.
When manually booking a session for your client, your availability slots will be displayed on the right-hand side along with your set description and colour:
You can remove availability from your calendar either for one day or for the entire recurring period.
Deleting an Instance
1) If you've set up a recurring availability slot and want to remove availability for a specific day, select the slot from your Availability Calendar on the specific day you want to become unavailable.
2) Click the Delete button in the bottom-left corner:
3) Select This instance only from the options provided.
4) If at any point you want to reinstate the deleted availability, open the availability slot either from the left navigation menu or from another instance of the availability in the previous week.
Click the trash can button next to the deleted instance under the Excluded Dates section:
Deleting a Series
Similar to deleting an instance, you can delete the entire series by clicking the Delete button in the bottom-left corner of the availability popup and select Entire series from the options provided.