You can set up availability to have greater control over when clients can request sessions. Availability can set up for one-off days or on a recurring basis.
Either press and drag an area on the calendar to define a time range or click the Fast Action Button in the bottom-right corner to set up a new availability period.
- To set up your availability go to My Schedule > My Availability
- Select a time slot on a day you’re available to see clients, click the starting available time and drag your cursor.
Set the start and end time for your availability slot. Use the Time zone field to set up availability in another time zone if you'll be traveling during a specific period or if you're setting up availability as an assistant from another time zone. By default, the time zone will be set to the time zone you set up for your account.
Decide if this availability recurs. If so, does it recur daily, weekly or monthly and until when? Click the This time slot recurs checkbox to enable recurring/ongoing availability. You can set an optional end date by entering a date in the Ends field:
- Tailor your availability to offer select services within this time slot. Click the toggle to the right of the service name to allow sessions to be requested for the service.
For example, between 1 pm and 5 pm on Mondays + Wednesdays, you only offer discovery calls and initial consultations.
You can further restrict how sessions will be conducted during this slot by setting up service-method and location restrictions. For example, on Tuesdays, your Initial Consultation sessions are only available in-person at your primary location.
Setting up recurring regular business hours
Let's say you want to set up availability on Mondays-Fridays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on an ongoing basis. You will need to set up a recurring availability slot for each day of the week.
Create an availability slot on Monday from 9-5 and set the recurrence options to "Repeats - Weekly" and "Repeat every - 1 week".
Once you've set up your Monday slot, repeat the steps to set up availability for your Tuesday-Friday business hours.
Once you've completed these steps you will have 5 separate recurring availability slots in your calendar.
You can remove availability from your calendar either for one day or for the entire recurring period.
Deleting an Instance
1) If you've set up a recurring availability slot and want to remove availability for a specific day, select the slot from your Availability Calendar on the specific day you want to become unavailable.
2) Click the Delete button in the bottom-left corner:
3) Select This instance only from the options provided.
4) If at any point you want to reinstate the deleted availability, open the availability slot either from the left navigation menu or from another instance of the availability in the previous week.
Click the trash can button next to the deleted instance under the Excluded Dates section:
Deleting a Series
Similar to deleting an instance, you can delete the entire series by clicking the Delete button in the bottom-left corner of the availability popup and select Entire series from the options provided.