You can easily share note templates with your colleagues so they can incorporate them into their own workflow. When a colleague accesses the shared template, we'll create a snapshot of it at that point in time and save it to their records. Modifications made to their copy will not be reflected in your version.
Your colleagues will not be able to re-share the template with other practitioners.
For instructions on sharing note templates with team members in the Team Plan, click here.
Sharing a Note Template
1) Go to your My Practice > Note Templates section
2) Click the More Options button (3 dots) next to the template and select Manage sharing from the options provided.
3) Click the Share Access Code tab
4) Accept the guidelines presented and enable the Share access code toggle:
5) An access code will be generated for your template which you can then share with your colleagues. Copy the access code and instructions at the bottom of the popup:
Unsharing a Note Template
You can unshare a template at any time by clicking the More Options button (3 dots) next to the template and select Manage sharing from the options provided. Disable the Share access code toggle on the Share Access Code tab.
Accessing a Shared Template
To access a template shared by a colleague, go to your My Practice > Note Templates section, then click the Fast Action button in the bottom-right corner. Select Create from template:
From the popup, click the Unlock templates button in the bottom-left corner:
Enter the access code you received from your colleague, then click Submit:
The shared template will be displayed at the top of the list:
Select the template to save it to your account.
Article is closed for comments.