Due to increased security and permissions safeguards with macOS 10.14 Mojave and 10.15 Catalina, you may need to adjust your Security & Privacy settings to enable screen sharing of your desktop and other applications on your computer.
1) Update your system to macOS Catalina Version 10.15.1 or higher.
2) Ensure the latest Google Chrome version is installed
3) Open the System Preferences app:
4) Go to the Security & Privacy section.
5) Enable Google Chrome under Screen Recording. You may first need to click the lock in the bottom-left corner to make changes to your settings:
6) Enable Google Chrome under Accessibility:
You may be prompted to quit Chrome in order for the changes to take effect. A reboot of your computer may also be required.