Follow the steps in this article to transfer an upcoming session to another practitioner on your team. You must have permission to create/update sessions on behalf of the team member whom the session is being transferred to.
1) Click Update/Reschedule on your My Bookings Page (or session details page) to open the Update Session popup.
2) Click Transfer in the top-right corner of the popup:
3) Select a team member from the Transfer to picklist:
4) Review and update the session details.
A new link will be generated if the session being transferred will be conducted via video chat. This applies to both Practice Better and Zoom meetings.
We recommend adding a short note to your client notifying them of the switch and any other changes made for their upcoming session. Enable the "Send a confirmation email" checkbox to send the notification once the transfer has been completed.
5) Click Update to save changes.
Your team member will receive a notification confirming the session has been transferred to their calendar.
Transferring Sessions from the My Calendar page
You can also transfer sessions from your My Calendar > Team (1 day) or Team (3 day) view:
1) Drag and drop the session to another team member's day.
2) Click Confirm details to launch the Update Session popup to review and confirm the transfer:
Article is closed for comments.