Install the "Head & Footer Code" Plugin
1) Go to Plugins > Add New from your WordPress left navigation menu
2) Search for “Head & Footer Code” in the top-right corner of the page:
3) Locate the Head & Footer Code plugin in the search results and click Install Now:
4) Activate the plugin by clicking Activate once the plugin has been installed:
You can also activate the plugin by going to your main Plugins page and clicking Activate next to the plugin in the list.
Copy the Widget Embed Code
1) In your Practice Better portal, navigate to the Settings > Website Links & Widgets page.
2) Copy the widget embed code:
3) Paste the code into a text editor on your computer (e.g. Notepad on Windows or TextEdit on a Mac)
Add the Widget Embed Code to the Head & Footer Code plugin
1) In your Wordpress Admin Dashboard, navigate to the Installed Plugins page:
2) Click Settings beside the Head & Footer Code plugin:
3) Go back to your text editor and copy the following blocks of code (highlighted in red)
4) Paste the code into the HEAD Code text field of the Head & Footer Code settings page:
5) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
Add the Widget Embed Code to your WordPress page
1) In your WordPress Admin Dashboard, open the page you'd like to embed your Booking Widget. Click the 3 dots in the top-right corner to view the additional settings:
2) Select Code editor under the Editor section:
3) Paste the remaining code into the code editor where you'd like your widget to appear:
The remaining contents should be a starting and ending <div> tag. You can position this <div> tag anywhere on the page you’d like your snippet to appear.
You can switch back to the Visual Editor once you've inserted the code into your page.