This article will show you how to integrate your Nutri-Q account with Practice Better to send the Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire and receive completed NAQ reports in your clients' files.
- Linking Nutri-Q to Practice Better
- Sending the NAQ to Clients
- Viewing NAQ Reports
- Send the NAQ after a booking or a package is confirmed
Linking Nutri-Q to Practice Better
1) Navigate to the My Account section of your Nutri-Q dashboard:
2) Click Link your Practice Better account under the 3rd Party Integrations section. Copy the key and then return to your Practice Better portal:
3) Navigate to the Settings & Preferences > 3rd Party Integration section of your Practice Better portal and click Link next to Nutri-Q:
4) Paste the copied into the popup to link your Nutri-Q account to Practice Better:
Sending the NAQ to Clients
From your client's Recent Activity Page or their Forms & Waivers section, click the Send forms option from the Fast Action Button in the bottom-right corner.
Select the Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire (Nutri-Q) from the options provided:
Your client will receive an email notification from Practice Better with a link to complete the NAQ:
You can also send the NAQ when adding new clients to your account via the My Clients > Add Client page.
Send the NAQ automatically after a booking or a package is confirmed
You can set up your NAQ to be automatically sent out based on the type of service or package booked. For services, you have the option of automatically sending the NAQ immediately or scheduled before or after the session date.
Viewing NAQ Reports
Once you have sent the NAQ to your clients, you can track when you sent it and when your clients complete it in the Recent Activity stream of your client’s record. You can view your client’s recent activity stream by navigating to your client’s record.
You will receive a notification when your client completes the NAQ. To view the completed reports, navigate to the Documents section of your client's file.
Open the NAQ Reports folder to view reports associated with your client's NAQ submission: