Claim.MD is a clearinghouse that you can use for electronic claim submission in the USA.
This article provides instructions on how to link Claim.MD to Practice Better.
This integration is available to anyone in the USA with a Practice Better and a Claim.MD account, and will allow you to check clients' eligibility, submit claims, view claim acknowledgments, and manage rejections.
- Signing up for a Claim.MD account
- Linking your Claim.MD account
Signing Up For a Claim.MD Account
New to Claim.MD?
Learn more about different Claim.MD accounts and pricing, then click "Schedule Demo" for a one-on-one or group demo with a member of the Claim.MD support team.
To learn about how to use the integration within Practice Better, please contact our support team.
Ready to register? Click this link to sign up.
Explore help documents from Claim.MD to learn more: Claim.MD Documentation
Linking Your Claim.MD Account with Practice Better
Finding your Access Token
To link Claim.MD to Practice Better, you will first need to generate an API access key in Claim.MD.
- Log in to Claim.MD and click Settings from the account menu.
- Click into the Account Settings tab and scroll down to the API Key (AccountKey) section.
- Click the Generate API Key button.
- Enter the same Claim.MD password used to login to the Claim.MD system. Click the Confirm Generate button.
While on this screen, note down (copy) your API Key. The API Key is only visible once in Claim.MD, so be sure to note this down before leaving this page.
Linking Claim.MD to Practice Better
- Log in to your Practice Better account and go to Settings > 3rd party integrations.
- Scroll down to Claim.MD in the Insurance section and click Link.
- Paste the API Key you copied from Claim.MD and click Link.