Superbills and CMS-1500 forms require you to provide Place of Service codes for each location where you conduct sessions with clients. You can set up a Place of Service code for each location using the following instructions:
1) Go to My Schedule > My Locations
2) Click Edit next to an existing office location or create a new office location:
3) Add the default Place of Service under the Insurance Billing section:
Under this section, you can also set the NPI number and Other ID for your location so these auto-populate Line 32 a/b of your CMS-1500 forms.
4) Click Save Changes
For both new and previously booked sessions at this location, we'll auto-populate:
- Place of Service field on superbills
- Place of Service field and service facility codes (NPI, Other ID) on CMS-1500 forms
Setting a Default Billing Location
You can make any of your locations the default when populating superbills and CMS-1500 forms (Line 33) by enabling the Make this my default location checkbox:
Article is closed for comments.