Booking a Telehealth session for your client
1) To set up a Telehealth session, go to My Practice > My Services, then click Book a client next to the service you'd like to offer:
2) Select your client from the pop up to proceed
3) Select Online/Video chat for the "How would you like to conduct this session" field
4) Ensure you've checked the "Use Practice Better Telehealth..." checkbox if it is not already selected.
5) Complete the remaining details for your session, then click Book Client in the top-right corner
Access to Client Portal is Required
All Telehealth sessions are securely conducted within Practice Better. Your client is required to activate their account and set up a login/password to access to the Client Portal before the time of their session.
Telehealth Confirmation and Reminder Emails
Your client will receive an email confirmation when you book them for a telehealth session and optionally a reminder email if you've set this up in your Booking Settings.
We provide instructions on how to connect to the telehealth session in this email. Once your client has activated their account, they can simply use the "click here to join the session" link to directly join the session.
They may be prompted to log in first, after which they will be automatically redirected to the video session waiting room.
Optionally, they can join the video session by clicking on the video icon next to the upcoming session on their Client Portal homepage:
The latest version of Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox is required to conduct video sessions in Practice Better. Using an outdated or unsupported browser (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer / Edge) may result in failure to join or conduct your session.