We've made creating email-only programs even easier. You are able to run email-only programs by creating a Fixed-date or Evergreen program and by utilizing email-only modules in Practice Better.
Clients are not required to have access to the Client Portal in order to receive the content from an email-only program. However, enrolled clients must be active in order to receive scheduled module emails. Learn more about adding prospective clients to your account.
Creating an Email-Only Program
1) Start by navigating to My Practice> My Programs
2) Click on the red Fast Action button and click on Fixed-date program or Evergreen program.
3) Set your program details (program name, description, fee, durations) and click on the Next button.
4) In your program, click on the red Fast Action button> Add Module> Create new. (Optionally, if you have an existing email-only template you'd like to use, you can select it from your list of module templates).
5) Select Email-Only Module as your module type.
6) Customize the email subject, title, and content as needed and set the unlock schedule.
7) Once you've created your email-only module click on the Save button to save your module as a draft or publish it.
8) Repeat steps 4-7 to create multiple email-only modules until your program is completed.
Article is closed for comments.