You can easily share programs with your colleagues so they can use them with their own clients. When a colleague accesses the shared program, we'll create a snapshot of it at that point in time and save it to their account. Modifications made to their copy will not be reflected in your version.
Any associated forms and disclaimers (e.g. Booking Page forms or module worksheets) will also be shared with your colleagues. Your colleagues will not be able to re-share the program with other practitioners.
Sharing a Program
1) Go to your My Practice > My Progams section
2) Click the More Options Button (3 dots) next to the program and select Share with colleagues from the options provided.
3) Accept the guidelines presented in the prompt and click Share to continue.
4) An access code will be generated for your program which you can then share with your colleagues. Click Copy to copy the code and instructions:
Unsharing a Program
You can unshare a program at any time by clicking the More Options Button (3 dots) next to the program and select Unshare program from the options provided.
Accessing a Shared Program
1) To access a program shared by a colleague, go to your My Practice > My Programs section, then click the Fast Action button in the bottom-right corner. Select Create from template:
2) Enter the access code in the popup, then click Next.
3) You will next be prompted to select a delivery mode (either Fixed-date or Evergreen) and a start date/duration for your new program.
The required storage for the new program will be displayed at the bottom of the popup:
4) Click Add program to continue. The program will appear on your My Programs page within a minute or two, depending on the size of the program and associated resources.