You can easily share programs with your colleagues so they can use them with their own clients. When a colleague accesses the shared program, we'll create a snapshot of it at that point in time and save it to their account. Modifications made to their copy will not be reflected in your version.
Any associated forms and disclaimers (e.g. Booking Page forms or module worksheets) will also be shared with your colleagues. Your colleagues will not be able to re-share the program with other practitioners.
Sharing a Program
1) Go to your My Practice > My Programs page
2) Click the More Options button (3 dots) next to the program and select Manage sharing from the options provided.
3) Accept the guidelines presented and enable the Share access code toggle:
4) An access code will be generated for your program which you can then share with your colleagues. Copy the access code and instructions at the bottom of the popup:
Unsharing a Program
You can unshare a program at any time by clicking the More Options button (3 dots) next to the program and select Manage sharing from the options provided. Disable the Share access code toggle on the Share Access Code tab.
Accessing a Shared Program
1) To access a program shared by a colleague, go to your My Practice > My Programs section, then click the Fast Action button in the bottom-right corner. Select Create from template:
2) Enter the access code in the popup, then click Next.
3) You will next be prompted to select a delivery mode (either Fixed-date or Evergreen) and a start date/duration for your new program.
The required storage for the new program will be displayed at the bottom of the popup:
4) Click Add program to continue. The program will appear on your My Programs page within a minute or two, depending on the size of the program and associated resources.