Practice Better provides the option to export CMS-1500 forms which can be uploaded and submitted via Office Ally.
1) Go to your My Practice > Billing & Payments section, then select the CMS-1500 Forms tab:
You can also navigate to a specific client's Billing & Payments section, then click the CMS-1500 Forms tab.
2) Click the Export button in the top-right corner:
3) Select the forms to include in the export, then click the Export button in the bottom corner of the popup. A batch file in .txt format will be saved to your computer:
4) Log in to your Office Ally account. On your Service Center page, select Upload Claims > Upload Professional (CMS-1500/837P) File from the left navigation menu:
5) Click Choose File and select the exported batch file from your computer:
6) Click Upload to submit your claims. You will receive a confirmation email from Office Ally confirming the claims have been received and will be processed momentarily.
You will be notified once the claims have been processed, either successfully or if there any issues with the submission.
If you are submitting your first claims using Office Ally, you will need to submit a test file including at least 5 claims in order for Office Ally to correctly configure your account. Learn more
Article is closed for comments.