You have four options to adjust your availability one-off or recurring events:
- Set up an Out-of-Office Notification
- Add a Personal Event to Your Calendar
- Adjust Your Availability for One Day
- Link an External Calendar to Practice Better
- Go to My Schedule > My Calendar
- Click on the Fast Action Button in the bottom-right corner. Select Add event:
- Add a name and set the date and time for your event. You can optionally make this event recurring (daily/weekly/monthly):
- Click Save to save your event
You can delete personal events from your calendar by clicking on the event, then clicking Delete in the bottom-left corner of the popup.
** Personal events are not currently sync'd back to Google Calendar, but will be available in a future update. **
Assuming you've set up a recurring availability slot, you can adjust your availability for a specific day in two steps:
- Delete the single instance of your availability for that day
- Add non-recurring slots if you are still available for specific periods of the day
Delete a single instance of an availability slot
- Go to the day on your availability calendar and select the slot. A popup will open allowing you to edit the availability slot.
- Click the Delete button at the bottom left corner of the popup. Select This instance only from the options provided:
If you will still have time on that day to accept appointments, simply create one or more non-recurring availability slots for that day by clicking or click and drag your cursor on a time range for that day. Ensure you do not select the This time slot recurs checkbox in the Edit availability popup.