Our custom Email Templates give you control of the content delivered to your clients via email notifications. Email customization is currently available in our Pro, Plus and Team plans for:
- Client Invitation to Join Practice Better
- Client Account Activated + Get Started
- New Forms to Complete
- Pending Forms to Complete
- Package Confirmation
- Session Confirmation, Reminders & Cancellations
- Declined Session Requests
- New Secure Chat Messages
- New and Shared Journals
- New and Updated Tasks
- New Protocols
- New Invoices, Reminders & Payment Confirmation
- New Payment Plans
- New Superbills
To set up your custom emails, go to Settings & Preferences > Notification Preferences > Client Notifications.
Setting up your Email Templates
- Check the checkbox next to the email template you’d like to customize.
- Edit Email Subject
- Edit Title
- Edit the email body by typing directly into the message box
- Use the text editor controls at the bottom of the message box to format the content
- Click Done.
- Repeat for the next email template you'd like to customize.
Adding Placeholder Text
Each template comes with a set of placeholders that you can include in your email subject, title, and content body. Whenever emails are sent, these placeholders are replaced with real content, such as your client's name, your name, or contextual information like a program/course description if you're working with a Program registration template.
To add placeholder text, click on the placeholder button at the bottom left corner of the text editor:
If you're editing the email subject and title, click the placeholder icon to the right of the textbox to display a list of available placeholders: