Practice Better allows you to customize the look and feel of automated emails in our Plus Plan or higher. This article covers the following topics:
- Customizing Sender Information and Email Header
- Customizing Your Email Signature
- Customizing Email Templates
- Email Branding
Sender Information and Email Header
Sender information can be customized by going to your Settings & Preferences > Notification Preferences page.
Navigate to the Email Options section on the Client Notifications tab.
- Sender name - by default, we'll use your name and designation letters as the email sender. This information will appear in the "from" field in your clients' inbox:
- Email header title and caption - by default, we'll use your name and designation letters in the email header title. Your company name will appear in the email header caption by default.
Your signature is included in all emails sent to clients and may contain rich text and links. You can also include your logo if you've set one up on your main Logo & Branding page.
You can customize notification emails sent to clients in our Pro Plan or higher. Templates allow you to change the subject, title and certain parts of the email body.
On your Client Notifications page, select the checkbox next to the template you'd like to customize:
Uncheck the checkbox to use the default email template for the notification.
To reset the content of the email template, click Edit template, then click Use default in the bottom-left corner of the popup:
We provide placeholders which can be included in your templates. Each template includes a base set of placeholders:
- %SENDER_NAME% - your full name
- %SENDER_FIRSTNAME% - your first name
- %SENDER_LASTNAME% - your last name
- %CONTACT_NAME% - client's full name
- %CONTACT_FIRSTNAME% - client's first name
- %CONTACT_LASTNAME% - client's last name
Use the placeholder button to easily inject these placeholders into your templates:
Certain templates may also provide more specific placeholder options, e.g. the Amount Due and Invoice Number for invoice receipts and the service type and session date for appointment reminders.
For users on our Plus and Team Plans, your brand color is used as the background for every email sent to your clients. Links to Practice Better from these emails will redirect clients to your Personalized URL with your logo and branding customizations.