Reports can be accessed by going to My Practice > Reports or from the "Reports" shortcut on your practitioner dashboard.
For the best experience, we recommend viewing reports on a laptop or desktop PC. Currently, reports cannot be viewed on phones or small tablets.
- Available Reports
- Team Member Access
- Comparing Reporting Periods
- Viewing Reports on Smaller Screens
- Downloading Reports
- Saving Reports
- Session History - view all sessions scheduled for a given period
- No-shows & Cancellations - view all no-shows and/or cancellations within a given period
- Session Recall - view all clients who have not booked since a given date
- Package History - view all packages booked within a given period
- Active Packages - view all packages which are not expired and have sessions remaining
- Payment History - view all payments made within a given period
- Transaction Statement - view a list of payments, refunds, and write-offs within a given period
- Sales Tax - view a breakdown of taxes collected on invoices within a given period
- Pending Forms - view all forms that have not been completed
- Form Response Summary (Starter plan or higher) - view all client responses to a given form
- Unsigned & Incomplete Notes - view all in-progress, completed, and signed session notes
- Program Enrollment Comparison - view and compare the statuses of your programs
Giving Team Members Access to Reports
Team members will require permission to view and create new reports. As the team owner, this can be done by going to the My Team page, then click Edit next to the role of the team member(s) who needs access to reports.
Select the required permissions under the Organization: Reports section and save the role:
Certain reports will require additional permissions to view. For example, the Payment History Report also requires the Clients: Invoices, Coupons, Payment Plans permission. Similarly, session and package reports require the ability to view clients' bookings and packages. Learn more about managing roles and permissions.
Comparing Reporting Periods
Some reports may include Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) which can be compared with the previous period(s). For example, if your reporting period is June 2020, you can compare it with either May 2020 or June 2019 KPIs. The comparison period can be adjusted on the left side of the report:
The progress for the current reporting period versus the comparison period is displayed under the KPIs at the top of your report:
Viewing Reports on Smaller Screens
For some reports, you can use the Toggle chart button on the right side of the report to hide the chart and make more space available for the resource list below:
You can also enable full-screen mode to increase the overall viewing area for your report. Click the Toggle full screen button in the top-right corner:
Every report has an option to export the results to a spreadsheet (either CSV or Excel). To download a report, click the Download button in the top-right corner of your screen:
Saving & Sharing Reports
You can adjust the report filters and save a report by clicking the Save report button in the top-right corner of your screen:
Provide a name for your report and save. Saved reports are listed at the top of your Reports home screen.
Click the Save report button at any time if you want to make adjustments to the filter options.
You can edit the report name, delete the report, or share it with other team members from the More Options menu on the reports home screen. Click the 3 dots next to the report to view all available options:
You can also bookmark your report(s) on your portal dashboard for quick access.
Article is closed for comments.