Client records and associated resources can be restored up to 60 days after deletion. As the owner of your account, you can restore resources using the instructions in this article.
Restoring a Deleted Client
1) Navigate to the My Team page by opening the Profile menu in the top-right corner:
2) Click the Activity tab to open the activity audit log:
3) In the All activity dropdown search and select the delete a client option:
4) Locate the deleted client entry and click the expand icon to view additional details:
5) Click Restore at the bottom of this entry. This option will be available for clients deleted within the last 60 days:
6) Review the prompt and click Restore to continue. You'll receive an email notification once your client's record has been restored.
Restoring Specific Resources
You can also restore specific resources if they were deleted within the last 60 days. This includes:
- Client-specific resources
- CMS-1500 Forms
- Session Notes
- Protocol Templates
1) As the owner of your account, navigate to the My Team page and click the Activity tab.
2) Search the list of recent log entries or use the "All activities" dropdown to filter for specific actions, e.g. "Deleted a protocol".
3) Click Restore next to the log entry to re-add the deleted resource to your account.