Recipes can be created in the Client Portal for use with your Food & Mood Journal.
Creating a Recipe
1. If you're using the Client Portal in a browser, go to Nutrition > My Recipes at the top of the page:
If you're using the mobile app, tap the hamburger menu (3 horizontal lines) in the top-left corner and select Nutrition from the menu:
Next, select My Recipes from the options provided:
2. In the bottom-right corner, click the red Fast Action Button to Add recipe:
3. In the Add Recipe popup, include a name, serving size, and optionally a description. Then, you can search for ingredients from our database in the Search ingredients text box:
Select a suggestion, adjust the serving amount, and then click Add ingredient:
Click Save once you have added all ingredients to this recipe.
Editing a Recipe
1. If you'd like to edit a recipe, click Edit next to it. If you'd like to delete your recipe, click the Trash icon.
2. You can edit the name, serving size, description, and ingredients of your recipe.
Click the Pencil icon next to the ingredient to edit it. This will allow you to adjust the serving and serving size of the ingredient.
Click the 3 lines next to an ingredient to remove it from your recipe:
Click Save once you have finished editing your ingredient.
Using a Recipe
You can use your recipes when logging entries in your Food & Mood Journal either by searching for it in the text box, or by clicking the My Recipes tab:
Once you have selected a recipe, enter the meal time, date and time consumed, and the number of servings consumed to submit your entry: